Teseus - Training on Entrepreneurial Skills for EU Start-ups
Teseus aims at promoting the creation of start-ups and enterprises in IVET environments by creating tools for teachers/mentors to nurture the entrepreneurial talent of IVET students, and a set of practical training for IVET students to create companies. The overall objective is to contribute to the smart and inclusive growth of EU2020 by igniting the entrepreneurial spirit in IVET with operational tools and training for firm creation and not limit IVET to entrepreneurial education.
Teseus'goal is to boost real entrepreneurship and creation of companies to nurture the entrepreneurial talent on IVET students by creating innovative tools and training content for both IVET teachers/mentors and students on how to identify business potential and turn it into real companies and start-ups.
- Improving cooperation between IVET institutions and business world by providing them with innovative and accessible tools to develop their student's real-life entrepreneurship skills
- Equipping IVET students and IVET teaching staff with competences and knowhow necessary to create real start-ups during professional training
- Increasing the effectiveness and applicability of entrepreneurial education in formal IVET
- TESEUS OER Platform for the free and open access to the TESEUS Tools and Training for firm creation in IVET environment
- Mapping of start-up promotion in IVET at European level
- TESEUS tools and training for start-up promotion and practical entrepreneurship implementation