"Teseus Toolkit" is the main result of the TESEUS project comprising guidelines, set of case studies, Best Practices and Lessons Learned, checklists, set of actionable recommendations and tools to design, establish and manage efficient mechanisms for start-up promotion and Firm Creation mechanism in IVET.
At preparation, the Toolkit was devised as being composed of a series of tools such as:
- Set of Success and Failure Factors in start-up promotion
- Best Practices: what worked in which environment under which circumstances
- Lessons Learned: what went wrong in which environment under which circumstances
- Guidelines: the “key” guiding principles of start-up promotion in IVET
- Implementation Tools: templates of operational documents, i.e. Memorandum of Understanding with private partners to attract “business mentors or partners”, Terms of Reference for Mentors.
The list above is by no means exclusive: this is an initial set of tools to be included in the TESEUS ToolKit whose final shape and size (in terms of type and quantity of tools) will be finalized during implementation.
The tools for the mentors include items (guidelines, checklists, assessment grids, etc.) such as:
1. Anticipating entrepreneurship needs of students
2. identifying and extrapolating entrepreneurial ideas from IVET students
3. nurture entrepreneurial talent
4. guidance and direction towards Firm Creation
5. troubleshooting for entrepreneurship promotion
In addition to the above, the ToolKit will include a crucial element that is the training on mentoring, entrepreneurship facilitation and firm acceleration to be developed in O3 and delivered to “mentors” and students. The purpose of TESEUS is to “equip” IVET with tools on mentoring and “empower” students by nurturing their entrepreneurial spirit and talent.